Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ElishaCoy BB Cream Comparison (Time Capsule BB vs. Always Triple BB) Review

Hello everyone! It's been such a long time since I last posted a blog, so I decided to do a review of two products for you guys! So without further ado, here's a comparison between ElishaCoy's Time Capsule BB and Always Triple BB creams.

TIME CAPSULE BB
  • Finish: smooth, matte
  • For pale beige skin
  • Has pink undertones
  • Coverage: medium - heavy (a little bit of product goes a LONG way)
  • Consistency: thick
  • Benefits: anti-wrinkle, whitening, SPF 30, energizes skin cells, long lasting
  • Would not recommend for dry skin, as the product may crease inside cracked skin
  • Would not recommend for oily skin, as the product may cause the skin to produce more oil
  • Good for normal skin
REVIEW: I would say that this is a high quality product. The one thing about this BB cream is that it only comes in one shade and is very pale, so this is a great BB cream for people with light, pale skin. Time Capsule BB applies very white at first, but after full oxidation (maybe 10 minutes) the BB cream adjusts its color according to your skin tone. Unfortunately, the darkest that this BB cream could adjust to was still way too light for my skin. If this came in a darker shade, I would have definitely used this for days that I want coverage leaning towards the heavier side! I'm not sure if I would use this BB cream for everyday wear, though, because the consistency is so thick I would be worried about overproducing oil or clogging up my pores.

ALWAYS TRIPLE BB
  • Finish: matte
  • For pale skin
  • Has light pink undertones
  • Coverage: medium (can layer for heavier coverage)
  • Consistency: creamy
  • Benefits: anti-wrinkle, whitening, SPF 30, chemical action free, evens out skin tone, protect & improve skin health & appearance, water/perspiration resistant
  • Would not recommend for dry skin, as the product may crease inside cracked skin
  • Good for most types of skin, esp. normal (even sensitive skin)
REVIEW: What really impressed me about this BB cream was that it had a VERY natural finish. The product absorbed right into my skin and ended up with a matte finish close to the feel of my skin without any product on it! I would go as far as to say that you may not even need to use a powder to set the BB cream after applying it to your face (but I still would just in case... wouldn't want makeup streaks on your clothing!). This BB cream only comes in one shade as well, and unfortunately for me, is even lighter than the Time Capsule BB cream. The Always Triple BB is for more pale/white-ish skin, whereas the Time Capsule BB is for pale/beige-ish skin. The Always Triple BB also does darken and adjust to your skin tone over time (about 10 minutes to fully oxidize), but it still keeps its pale color and remains too light for my skin.


I would say that I'd choose the Always Triple BB over the Time Capsule BB, mostly because I don't need heavy coverage and really like the matte finish Always Triple gives.

The great thing about both of these products is that ElishaCoy is an all natural, all organic brand, so there are no parabens, harsh chemicals, or preservatives in their products that may harm your skin. Love it!

Check out the Time Capsule BB here: http://bit.ly/1qoy448
And the Always Triple BB here: http://bit.ly/1AA6oQV

No comments:

Post a Comment