Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Naruko Oil Out/Tea Tree Line Review

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying the first week of July! Now that summer has officially begun (July is smack in the middle of school summer breaks), it's time to embrace the sun and heat! Don't forget to keep taking care of your skin, however; sunscreen will be your best friend this time of year. One of the most frequent skin conditions alongside sunburns is acne. With heat (and, in some places, humidity) comes higher sweat and oil production, which can lead to blocked pores and acne breakouts- OH NO!

Fear not, I have the perfect skincare solution for you: the Naruko Oil Out/Tea Tree line.
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THIS LINE: It aims to balance & control oil secretion, while also minimizing pores, targeting acne blemishes, preventing future breakouts, and treating hyper-pigmentation/acne scars. Naruko is also a 100% organic (hypoallergenic!) line, so it contains no parabens, harsh chemicals, or preservatives that may harm your skin, flare up allergies, or speed up aging.

TARGET SKIN TYPE: All skin types, especially combination/oily or acne-prone skin.

Doesn't it sound like the perfect summer skincare treatment already? So what are we waiting for- let's get right to the review! In this post, I will be reviewing the Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Serum, Shine Control & Blemish Clear Gel-Cream, and Oil Out Night Gelly.


SHINE CONTROL & BLEMISH CLEAR SERUM

How I use it: Apply a generous layer all over face after cleansing.

First impression: This is the first serum I've tried from Naruko. It's very different from Western skincare serums, mostly because it's not runny or liquidy and has the consistency of a really light moisturizer. Soaks right into the skin and leaves it feeling lightly hydrated and smooth. Has a light, minty-fresh tea tree scent.

Benefits: Balances and controls oil secretion, prevents & lightens blemishes, and minimizes/tightens pores.


SHINE CONTROL & BLEMISH CLEAR GEL-CREAM

How I use it: After Shine Control & Blemish Clear Serum has been absorbed into the skin, apply generously over entire face.

First impression: The product name doesn't lie; the consistency of the product really is like a mix of a gel and a cream. When you rub it into your skin, the gel-cream kind of melts into a more liquid consistency. It's super hydrating- so much that my skin couldn't absorb the good amount that I applied to my face, so I had a layer of moisture sitting on top of my skin. It feels so soothing and refreshing on your skin, especially after a hot shower or face wash. Unlike any other moisturizer I've tried from Naruko (in a good way! I really do love it). Has a light, minty-fresh tea tree scent. Honestly, if I were to choose only one product from the entire Oil Out/Tea Tree line, it would be this.

Benefits: Hydrates the skin while balancing oil secretion to prevent blemishes. Regulates cell turnover and clears pores.


OIL OUT NIGHT GELLY

How I use it: Apply over entire face before going to sleep.

First impression: Much like other Naruko night gellies in terms of consistency (gel-like consistency, light moisture, melts and absorbs right into the skin). Feels like it creates a protective layer over the skin that locks in moisture overnight. Has a light, minty-fresh tea tree scent. I like it, but in my opinion, may not be essential for daily use. Would recommend for oily skin or skin that loses moisture easily (I have normal skin).

Benefits: Controls sebum and oil overproduction for clearer looking skin. Promotes skin healing properties and prevents future breakouts from occurring. Also keeps skin hydrated throughout the night.


OVERALL/ENTIRE LINE: All products from the Oil Out/Tea Tree line contain salicylic acid, an ingredient used to fight acne. Additionally, all Naruko products contain Phytoferulin, a complex that enhances the skin's natural defense system, prevents pigmentation and environmental stress on the skin, and provides antioxidant and whitening effects, renewing the skin from within. Every product from the Oil Out/Tea Tree line is formulated to work effectively alone as well as in conjunction with the other Oil Out/Tea Tree products. What's great is that even if you use the entire line, your skin won't dry out (which I've experienced with many Western acne skincare treatments).

I absolutely love Naruko's Oil Out/Tea Tree line. In my opinion, just using these three products I've just mentioned has worked better and more effectively than any Western acne treatment I've used in the past (including Proactiv, Dermalogica, Murad, and prescription acne medications). Prescription acne medications may have worked faster, but they dried out my skin, leaving behind rough patches that took weeks to get rid off. I believe the payoff is better with Naruko- I saw results within maybe 1.5 weeks and my skin never dried up! In the end, I would definitely recommend any product from this entire line from Naruko.

Check out Naruko's Oil Out/Tea Tree line here!: http://bit.ly/1qRT1Ww





No comments:

Post a Comment