Friday, September 11, 2015

THE SAEM PURE WHITE BRIGHTENING LINE (REVIEW)

Hello! Back again with another review from The Saem. I really am beginning to love all of this brands
products and in my opinion this brand really deserves a bit more recognition. I will be reviewing
their whitening/brightening line. This line promises to whiten, brighten and give you dewy radiant looking skin.

It has been really hot and humid lately in San Francisco and even though I dont go out much i still feel like I have gotten darker lately.

This lines main ingredients are:

Snowflake and snowflake extract- creates clean glowing skin full of moisture
Snow pea and niacinimade- brightens and evens out skin tone
Brown algae extracts- moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin

This line does not contain parabens, mineral oil, animal oil, benzophenone, triethanolamine.

The Saem's Pure White Brightening Toner is probably my favorite of the line. From the box "The whitening toner with clear bright energy helps the absorption of the products in the next skin care step." I really like the way it smells and feels on my skin. It has a pretty mild scent and I can't really put to words what it smells like. The toner itself is not clear. It is opaque white and absorbs very quickly into the skin.

The Saem's Pure White Brightening Essence feels like a light moisturizer. From the box "The whitening essence with clear bright energy provides dazzling radiance to the skin." I also do not really like the smell of this essence and it is definitely not moisturizing enough on its own even though I have combination oily skin. To me, it kind of smells like Elmers Glue...but the effects of the serum is pretty good. My face looks brighter and less dull when I use this essence and it makes my makeup look better as well.



The Saem's Pure White Brightening Cream has the best whitening power of the 3. You can immediately see that your face has gotten brighter and whiter (not a HUGE difference but you can see the difference) The cream also has a slight glue smell. From the box "The whitening cream with clear bright energy keeps the skin's protective barrier looking clear for long hours."


Normally for whitening products, you have to continue using it to see results. Normally around 3 weeks and up. I have not used it for very long so im not sure about the whitening effects but the before and after difference of using it is noticeable in the picture. My fingeres are noticeably darker than the area where I put on the skincare.
.
Overall: If you would like a whitening, brightening skin care line then i would recommend this line for you. I only do not like this products scent but the benefits do seem promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment