Sunday, April 20, 2014

[REVIEW] Elishacoy Hyalurone Cream vs Honey Moisture Nourishing Cream

Morning Lovelies~!!

Today I will review Elishacoy's Moist Up Hyalurone Cream and their new Honey Moisture Nourishing Cream. (So far I have not seen any other reviews on this line yet)

I'll start off with their Hyalurone cream. I have combination skin with pores and one thing that i can
say about this product that i love is that it does not clog pores at ALL~ In fact, it helps to unclog pores and keeps my face very clean. It is a gel type so it is perfect for combination oily skin. So when I use it, it feels like my skin is breathing.






Jar comes with a sanitary spatula~

Heres the front and back of the jar.
  
The texture is a clear pink gelly and to me it smells actually a little bit like peanuts... 
Looks and feels a bit sticky when i scooped it up and put it on my hand... but then....
 
it spreaded out nicely and it's not sticky!!! Really feels a bit watery but it isnt runny. So it retains moisture in the skin very well. I put on quite a lot and it took around 1 minute to fully absorb. (Depends how much you put on but if you massage it more it dries even quicker as your skin absorbs it) 




      This product does do what it claims to do for my combination skin. My skin does feel more fresh after application and i get a cooling effect from it which is awesome because i flush easily. I do not like to use creams that have too much oil content or else my pores will clog and enlarge. I love that Elishacoy products are all organic, paraben free and great for sensitive skin.
 



Next is Elishacoy's Honey Moisture Nourishing Cream
 
This product really smells like honey. I'm not a big honey smelling fan but i do like this cream. 
Elishacoy's honey cream is made with Manuka honey (aka Queen bee honey) and is made in New Zealand. Manuka honey gives nutrition and deeply hydrates the skin. Honey also has anti-bacterial properties which is why so many people use raw honey on their face to reduce acne. Honey also helps with cuts and soothes the skin. Perfect for sensitive skin and even people with allergies.

 Also comes with a sanitary spatula~ Hurray to cleanliness
 Again, paraben free, mineral oil free and benzophenone free ( benzophenone is what makes products keep their color and fragrance from changing)
       This cream is made with natural oils to prevent moisture lost and gives elasticity to the face. It also contains swiss alpine herb which helps cool down the skin, helps tighten and unclog pores and helps soothe the skin. If you have rosacea then i would really recommend this cream.

 Clear yellowish gel type. Looks just like honey except without the sugary stickiness.

          Melted and absorbed VERY quickly! Also gave a cooling sensation (because of the alpine herbs most likely) Very refreshing on the skin. (I just don't like the smell of honey)


FINAL VERDICT

I finished the Hyalurone cream and overall felt that it is a really good cream (more like gel)
for combination oily type skin. Definitely recommend it more for people with similar skin types as me. My face kept matte throughout the day and did not feel as oily in the morning. (Usually sides of my nose is oily when i wake up.) You can use this under makeup if you feel like you need a bit more moisture and even as a skin clearing mask.

The honey Moisture Nourishing cream (also gel) is more moisturizing than the hyalurone cream and absorbs quicker than the hyalurone cream. I like that the honey cream helps to soothe down my skin and once you apply it, you will feel that there is a moisture barrier over your face to help keep in the moisture. Another thing I like about the honey cream is that it will give your face a dewy, radiant finish where as the hyalurone cream gives you a matte finish. I like the dewy type since it makes my skin look more healthy~!!! I also definitely recommend this cream for all acne prone skin types. It definitely helps not only redness but helps prevent acne and lightens acne scars.

Moisturizing- Winner: Honey Cream
Oil Control- Hyalurone Cream
Matte Finish- Hyalurone Cream
Dewy Finish- Honey Cream
Packaging- Equal, both come in glass jars and a spatula.
Sensitive skin- Both but more the Honey Cream would be better

Would I purchase these products again? Depends on the season. For summer i would definitely use the hyalurone cream, during spring or fall i would use the honey cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment