Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sune ElishaCoy Spa Massage Cream Review
 Hey everyone Joyce here! So today I will be doing a review on the ElishaCoy spa massage cold cream. I recently purchased this product from a store called Sune. Anyways I used this product for about 2 weeks now and I totally love it! 

 
The ElishaCoy Cold cream comes in a BIG brown container full of the cream. It smells really good and this can be used as a makeup remover or a massage cream. On today's blog I will use it as a
     makeup remover but I normally use this as a massage cream.






ElishaCoy Products are all organic. When I saw this product it caught my eye quick because of its packaging and the price! This cost me $18 USD, I think it is totally worth it! It says it is 200g and I think this will last me a long long time.

Here is a picture of the different eyeliner I used on my hand. I know there is a lot of eyeliner that is super hard to remove and I had to test this out before purchasing it haha. I normally use waterproof liquid eyeliner but as you can see this cold cream can remove all three of these stubborn eyeliners. I have to say that this product removes waterproof makeup really well!


 I actually only applied on some bb cream and lipstick in this picture. I used a water base makeup remover to remove some of the makeup first because in the beginning I actually wanted to do a review on the cold cream as a massage cream not a makeup remover.
 


 As you can see in this picture, there are still a lot of my makeup from my face even though I used a makeup remover first! It is kind of gross,  I know but it shows that this cold cream can remove your foundation/ bb cream even after you thought you already removed all your foundation by using a makeup remover.

 I usually just rub it all over my face and let it sit there for about 5 min before 
I use a napkin and remove the cream. After I remove the cream I rinse my face
with warm water and just clean my face with a towel. 






 The result is AMAZING!!! I love how my skin feels afterwards because it is SUPER SUPER soft! Your skin feels really nice and clean after using this product. I would definitely recommend you to try this product! The price for this product is decent and I like how you can use it as a makeup remover or a massage cream. I got to say I didn't waste money on this product =]







 Texture:
 The texture of this cream is very smooth, and creamy. Your skin feels really nice after you wash it off. I would recommend you to leave it on your face for at least 20 min if you are using it as a massage cream. 

Scent: 
The scent is AMAZING! It has a sweet soothing smell that makes you relax when you apply it on your skin. 

Price: 
Like I mentioned earlier, the price for this product is totally worth it. It contains a lot of cream and the price is affordable. I would think it would cost me about $30 like this other cold cream I was interested in, but this one only cost me $18 so I compare to the other massage cream this is totally worth it. Plus it is organic which I really really like ^__^


 

No comments:

Post a Comment