Sunday, April 27, 2014

[Review] Missha Signature Glam Art Triple Lips

 Hello Lovelies~!!! Good morning, today I would like to share something with you~ I'm many of you have heard of the brand Missha before~ Missha started off as a cosmetic cart and has now made their way to be one of the top most popular Korean brands that are especially known for their BB creams~
I love lip products and am always looking out for good ones myself~ I love bright colors, nude colors and I love tints because they stay on even after i eat and drink~ (I'm always eating :D)


So i would like to review Missha's Signature Glam Art Triple Lips SPF 10 in colors Mambo Orange
and Mambo Pink.
Missha Signature Triple Lips~ Pretty Packaging as always
 Missha's Signature Triple Lips has benefits of a lip tint and a lip gloss~! So it is not completely matte, not as dry and a perfect little bit of shine! This lip tint/gloss always helps makes your lips "bouncy and volumizing." This product also contains Staying Polymer which coats gloss on lips and retains moisture and color staying power.  OK! So let's start~ I'll start with the orange which many of you have probably seen before and then the one that i  like best! The Mambo Pink!
Here's the back of the package and the product! Missha always has beautiful packaging and the black really makes it feel more luxurious~!!!

Here's the brush~ one side is curved and the other side is flat~ I actually really like this brush, it helps for very even application and does not take too much of the product at a time~
Here's the swatch~ The color does not look so vivid on the hands~ But on the lips......

Here are the 3 coats~ Please excuse the dry lips. As you can see, the first coat is just a tint of orange, the second coat adds a bit more coverage and shine~ but coat number 3 is really lovely~!! So shiney, shimmery and so VIVID plus it makes my lips loof very JUICY @_@!!!!  I'm usually not a big fan of orange lip color~ but i really LOVED this :D :D :D Here's the big picture with orange lips~

After I wiped it off, the orange tint left an orange radiant on my lips! If you like the Korean gradient lips then i think you will like this haha. >_< it's not all that noticeable though.

                       OK~! Next is Missha's Signature Glam Triple Lips MAMBO PINK


Much different from the Mambo orange~!!! The first coat is already REALLY pigmented and tinted >_< The second coat (EXCUSE MY BIG TEETH) turns a little bit more light pink, more gloss and shine. The last coat is a really nice cool pink and it makes my lips look more full and volumous and i really LOVE this color. Perfect for an everyday natural look!~! ^__^

Here's the finished look~ This is just 1 coat <3 <3 <3

Overall, I really do like these lip tint/glosses~ You can get different looks with different coats. You will still need to exfoliate your lips before putting this on. Even though it says it keeps your lips hydrated/ moisturized, to me it is still a little drying. They are $18, a little tad on the expensive side but i do think that it is money well spent. <3 <3 <3














No comments:

Post a Comment