Wednesday, May 14, 2014


GOOD AFTERNOON!!!
How is everyone's day going? I am So loving this weather down in San Francisco! 

So for today's blog, I did a video on my secret to maintain my clear skin! As well as the Korean Glossy Makeup look. 

~Enjoy the Video~



Here is MY review on the Medi Medi Actyl Pack. I believe this does work, I had this one pimple IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FOREHEAD a week ago and I tried popping it... which was a bad idea because it was ready yet so it made it worse. I became really red and big and IT HURTS. so I applied the Medi Medi Acytl Pack 3 times a week and the redness disappeared and the pimple is gone. I still have a scar from trying to pop the pimple when it was still fresh... but beside that I think this product worked for me!


Texture: It is a bit dry, because its sort of like a clay mask. Its quite refreshing when applying it on & when you rinse off my skin was SUPER soft!

Price: $21 The price is quite reasonable. I believe that if a product actually works than the price should be reasonable. I dislike purchasing SUPER expensive products when I don't even see any results, it would be a waste of my money.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment