Monday, May 12, 2014

[review] Missha Mist for dry skin!

What is up with my skin! 
 Hi everyone =] So lately my skin has been super dry... I think its because of my allergies and the weather T__T Even after I apply my skin care product it would get dry in the middle of the day. So I decided to try some of Sune's products. I decided to try the mist, Sune has different products of Missha's mist. 
                      Heres My Review on these Mist 
                 ( I used them at work once every couple hours or when I feel that my face is getting dry)

Okay First we have the Honey Spray Mask








So the Honey Spray mask is a jelly type spray, but once you spray it, it turns to liquid. I think that was quite cool haha
Honey is suppose to hydrate your dry skin, its super effective as well. What I like about this is that it really hydrated my skin, and the scent was not too bad. It smelled like honey (obviously) 
One thing I didn't like about it is that it is lightly sticky JUST  LIGHTLY 
















This one here is the Missha's Super Aqua Mist. It comes in either the Bergamot Scent or the Lavender. I absolutely LOVE the Bergamot because it smells soooo nice. I feel very relaxed and refresh with this one. I also tried the Lavender but as for my opinion I didnt really like the scent of it. BUT THAT IS JUST ME! 














So this is the after picture. ( please excuse my funny face) My skin felt really refreshed and I loved IT!!












LAST WE HAVE ......     

 Last we have the Missha Time Revolution Mist. I have to say that this was not my favorite. I like how it is quite hydrating for my skin but the smell was not as nice as the other 3. I wouldn't say that it smells nice... but there are some people who are allergic to fragrance so this would be perfect for them, but as for me I like my mist to smell nice.
















Final Conclusion
    
    So lets discuss about these products. I really like the honey and the Bergamot mist. They are both soothing & hydrating for your skin. 

Scent: Like I said earlier, I love the Bergamot scent and the Honey. If I were to choose between these two I would choose bergamot. That one would be my favorite. I did not like the Lavender nor the Time revolution scent. 

Travel? 
 Any of these mist can fit in your purse except for the Missha Time Revolution. That one is a little bit too big to carry. The Bergamot & Lavender are the perfect size for your bag. 

Price:
 1. Bergamot & Lavender - $ 12
I think this is a decent price for the mist. It works well and you can bring it with you anywhere.  It is 50 ml. 
Pro: Reasonable price, smells nice, 

2. Honey Spray Mist - $15.99
Not a bad price for a jelly type product. It is 100 ml 

3. Missha Time Revolution Mist- $35
My opinion... I do not think I will buy this bc I dont like the scent. Its a big size so its good to use at home.  But I do recommend this for people who do not like scented products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment