Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Know What Toner/ Cream to Use for Your skin!

Know What Toner & Cream to use for your skin! 

First thing, what is the benefit of using a toner? - When you cleanse your face and your skin is still a bit oily afterwards? Want to tighten your skin & pores a bit? Well using a toner can help solve all that problem. The only problem is what kind of toner should you use?

There are people with Dry Skin, Oily Skin & Combination Skin. So what are some products that we can use ?

Toners: There are the liquid toner & a jelly type toner. 
 This one here is a liquid type Toner. It is more suitable for people with combination - oily skin because some of these toner can dry out the skin, especially if you already have dry skin. If you have dry skin and you use this type of toner, make sure to apply a heavy type cream to keep your skin hydrated.
 
This toner here is a jelly type. As you can see its a lot thicker than the toner in the picture above. This toner is more suitable for people with dry skin because they wont have to worry about the toner drying up their skin after they cleanse there face. I actually prefer the jelly type toner because I have dry skin myself. So when I apply the liquid one I don't feel that my skin is hydrated enough, but I can feel that my skin is tightening up. The jelly toner makes my skin feel really moist and soft after applying it on.



People with DRY SKIN!!
If you have super dry skin I would recommend you to apply this product on after applying on your toner. 
 Why??
- Well, this product is an oil type moisturizer. The fact that it is made out of honey is even better because honey one ingredient that helps hydrate the skin! Like I said some toners can dry out the skin but if you apply an oil type product on after the toner that should do the trick. What I like about this product is that you don't feel oily at all, it just seeps in the skin and you can feel your skin soften up and hydrated instantly. 
** NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN! **
oil + oil = MORE OIL! not what you want.

What type of moisturizer should I use?
 So After applying your skin care set you must apply a type of moisturizer! There are a lot of moisturizer to use but which one is the best for my skin?
There many types of moisturizer like cream, yogurt, jelly and even liquid.
 Here we have the ElishaCoy Aqua Pudding Cream. I absolutely love this cream because I Feel that it is SUPER hydrating. What is good about this moisturizer is that its not oily so people who have Combination skin can use this product as well. For people who have oily skin, when after applying toner it can dry out your skin, so this cream is suitable to use at night only, if you use in the morning you can get more oily throughout the day. 

 This one here is another ElishaCoy product but what is different about this is that its a gel type moisturizer. It is oil free so this is best used for people who have oily skin. It has a light texture and gets absorbed in your skin very quickly. People who have sensitive skin can use this cream as well. Since this is a gel type, I would recommend this for people who have combination- oily skin. It will be okay to use this in the morning because of its light texture it and it is oil free, it wont cause your face to become more oily throughout the day. As for dry skin, I feel that it is a bit light for people who have dry skin. 

These two cream here are a bit more heavy, it is more suitable for people with dry skin. I have super dry skin, so any type of cream that is a bit heavy is perfect for me because it feels more moist and hydrated than using a gel type product.




 Oil Skin Please stay away from cream like these because although it is hydrating it will cause you to produce more oil especially in the morning when your more active. At night time it should be alright but I still would not recommend people with oily skin to use these cream products. 



 Last Moisturizer is the Yogurt type! This is actually suitable for people for all skin type. This type of moisturizer is in between light and heavy which is suitable for oily skin and dry skin. Some people with dry skin prefer using this at night because they don't like the thickness of cream because it feels sticky to them when they sleep. This is also good to use in the morning as well since its a light texture it wont cause much oil throughout the day. 

 CONCLUSION:
So to break it down...
Toner:
Gel type- Normal to Dry Skin
Liquid type- Combination- Oily Skin (Optional for Dry Skin)

Moisturizer:
Aqua Pudding Cream- Normal-Dry Skin
Hyalurone Cream- Combination-Oily Skin
Magnolia Night Cream- Normal-Dry Skin 
24K Gold Cream- Normal-Dry Skin ( Optional for Combination Skin)
Raw Job's Tear Yogurt- Normal-Oily Skin ( Suitable for all skin type)

I Hope this helps! Most of the product I listed above have been used by me before so I was able to give my own opinion about those products!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment